Our goal is to provide an environment that empowers children to be curious, to experiment and to think for themselves.
Download our full Policy Manual here (pdf)
- All contracts are effective for a minimum of one month. One month notice is required for any contract changes. Director must be notified for contract changes.
- Employees receive a taxable benefit for the full value of the first child’s care and 2/3 benefit for each child thereafter (paying 1/3 per regular contract).
- Fees will be increased at a rate of 5% per annum.
- Late fees apply after 15 minute flex time: $20.00 for the first 10 minutes and $1.00/minute until child is picked up.
- Drop-in bookings are required one week in advance. However, last minute requests will be accommodated providing staff and programming are already in place.
- For unannounced on the spot demands an extra $10 charge will be added to your drop-in fee.
- Once a drop-in booking is confirmed, one week cancellation notice is required otherwise you are still obligated to pay the drop-in fee.