Our Early Learning program follows the Play & Exploration curriculum as set out by the Ministry of Education.
- See the full list of publications on Early Learning and Child Care from the Ministry of Education here.
Our program practices emergent curriculum, following the interests of the children to determine the learning content.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Individual and small group activities,
- Child initiated and adult initiated activities,
- Active and quiet play,
- Indoor and outdoor activity,
- Activities that promote physical, intellectual, language, social-emotional development.
Our menu follows Canada Food Guide:
- 9:15 – Morning Snack
- 11:45 – Lunch
- 2:45 – Afternoon Snack